Make Every Connection Matter
Presented by Barbara Bruno, CPC, CTS
8:30 - 9:00 Registration
9:00 – 10:15
Keynote: Are Your Connections Memorable Or Forgettable
Why is it that only 5% of individuals in the Staffing and Recruiting Profession ever achieve Big Biller status? They are not better educated, smarter or even better looking than you, but what is their secret? How do they get clients and candidates to utilize their services as opposed to yours? Over 50% of Barb Bruno’s audiences are filled with Talent Acquisition Professionals and Hiring Authorities and she will share what she’s learned. If you want to stand out from your peers and competitors, this session was written for you. Barb will address:
· The perception of Hiring Authorities
· How you’re ALL on the same team (recruiting and sales)
· Why someone should REALLY use you as opposed to your competitors
· Ten steps to be “memorable” and achieve Top of Mind Awareness
10:15 – 10:30 Break
10:30 – 12:00 Overcoming Candidate and Client Objections
Clients have figured out that two objections get 95% of recruiters to hang up! You will learn how to overcome those two objections along with the other top client and candidate objections. Bring the objections that “stop you” and leave this session with effective responses you can start using the next day. This session will include:
· Four types of objections
· Why most clients and candidates voice objections
· Top client objections with responses
· Top candidate objections with responses
12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
1:00 - 2:30 Client Nurturing, Care and Referrals
Think of the clients you no longer contact or do business with. How do you gain them back? Think about the clients whose orders you did not fill; how do you retain their business? Think about your current clients who impact your paycheck, do they feel like a top priority? Are your current clients referring other hiring authorities in their company or referring other clients to you? During this session, you will learn how to:
· Gain clients back you’ve lost
· Retain clients, when you’re not filling their current orders, assignments or contracts
· Nurture your current clients and improve your follow up process
· Increase client referrals both internally and externally
· Prove you care and don’t allow them to feel like they are just a “source of revenue”
2:30 - 2:45 Break
2:45 - 4:15 Candidate Nurturing, Care and Referrals
Just imagine how your success would improve if 50% of your candidates came from referrals. If your candidates feel nurtured and know you care about them and their career, that should be your reality.
What percentage of your temporary employees or contractors are redeployed after their assignment or contract ends? Can you imagine the impact if they viewed you as their lifetime career agent? Temporary employees and contractors know they are generating money for you every hour they work. Often, they feel it’s time to let someone else earn money off them.
If you’d like to increase candidate referrals, and improve the loyalty of your flexible workers, this session was written for you. Barb will address the following:
· Candidate pet peeves when contacted by a recruiter
· How to get candidates to call you back
· Retain candidate relationships, even when you don’t place them
· Nurture your current candidate and improve your follow up process
· Increase candidate referrals
· Position yourself as a lifetime career agent
4:15 - 4:45 Wrap Up and Q & A
During this wrap up Barb will review key learning points and ask you to determine action items you will implement when you return to work on Friday! She will also answer questions on any issues not addressed during the training sessions.
Bring your problems or the topics most important to you, and get solutions!
Registration is now open!