Technology and communication innovations, like mobile devices and social networking, continue to accelerate the speed of business, altering how staffing firms find candidates and service clients. Being at the forefront of trends matters for staffing firms because they often set the bar for their clients. Staffing clients may have more trust in and award more business to firms that demonstrate they are technology-savvy in day-to-day communications and recruiting tactics. The goal of this session is to increase
awareness of the latest trends that are accelerating the speed of sales, customer service and recruiting.
• Review the latest advances in technology, communication and employment trends and how the three impact each other.
• Evaluate where their firms excel and where they can improve their speed of delivery and response time.
• Learn how to use mobile, search engine optimization, online advertising and social networking to leverage to their
Data for the Future of Your Firm
Leaders of staffing firms are faced with making critical business decisions every day in an unpredictable economic climate and recruiting landscape that changes constantly. Decisions about how to allocate limited resources, where to invest in advertising for tough-to-fill positions and how much to compensate candidates can make the difference between beating industry averages – or losing business and candidates to competitors. Real-time data that pinpoints exactly where candidates with specific education
and experience levels are located, what they are looking for in employers and how much they make can pave the way for firms to become invaluable advisors to their clients and to get a step ahead of the competition.
This session will examine:
• The types of data that are available to staffing firms today and how it can guide decision making.
• The industries and occupations that are growing and contracting nationally and in your local market.
• Strategies for engaging today’s job candidates based on their industries, preferences and locations.
The 2012 CareerBuilder Experience
While maintaining its leadership position as the nation’s top job board, CareerBuilder has evolved into the leading provider of recruitment advertising and talent intelligence. As an organization, CareerBuilder is committed to ongoing innovation and providing forward-thinking recruiting solutions for staffing firms.
This session will review:
• CareerBuilder’s mission and commitment to its staffing clients.
• What CareerBuilder is doing to promote and partner with the staffing industry in 2012.
• The latest CareerBuilder recruiting tools and solutions and how they benefit staffing clients.