Houston Area Association of Personnel
Consultants is proud to present ...
United Global Solutions
Planning for your Success in 2013
- Have you planned for your success?
- What are the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) that you need to know and how to make them work for you?
- How much money do you want to make and what are the task that you need to concentrate on in order to achieve those goals?
- What is the highest and best use of your time and what are the things that you need to do to get the most return?
For the answers please attend the HAAPC’s November 15th Training session and…
- Learn how to effectively plan for 2013 and what metrics you need to concentrate on that will give you the results you need in order to grow your business and make more money!
- Find out how to become a big biller and how to look at the trends in the market and get the most amount of return for your efforts.
- Learn the real numbers of the staffing industry and how to forecast your year to reach your goals.
Date: Thursday, November 15th
Location: 24 Greenway Plaza, 4th floor conference room (next to Granite suite), Houston, TX 77046
Time: 11:30am – 1:30pm
Cost: $20 Members ($30 with lunch)
$30 Non- Members ($40 with lunch)
Lunch Provided by Skyline Deli with the option of a Wraps boxed lunch or Sandwich boxed lunch.
40 Person limit for this event due to
Please sign up soon. Registration will close after limit has been reached. Thank you
Please email Vanessa at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.