Benefits of Membership
- Professional Development/ Training Industry related topics at a membership discounted rate - Classroom and webinar sessions available throughout the year. CEU hours available at all training events! Trainers for 2015 include Barbara Bruno, Jon Bartos and Mike Kahn.
- Certification’s Immersion Day – Members have opportunity to review materials for CTS or CPC test by Industry leader and sit for an exam. Obtain CTS or CPC credential at NAPS member pricing, putting you a cut above those who are not certified! A proven 97% success rate for those who attend Immersion Day.
- Industry Recognition – Industry recognition by peers for individual and company performance. Annual awards banquet recognizes achievers in the contract, blended desk and direct hire areas.
- Industry Knowledge resource – Direct access to updates in areas of our industry including Legislative, Market trends and Industry updates.
- Networking – Calendar of events published with many opportunities to get involved including after hours networking events, committee meetings and opportunities to support our local charitable organizations.
- The Members! – HAAPC’s Mentor program pairs new members with existing members to guide through the association. Accessibility to the entire membership for networking and partnering purposes.
- Affiliate Partners – Members of HAAPC enjoy a cost management program resulting in thousands of dollars in cost savings for member companies. We encourage our members to contact these valued affiliate vendor partners to benefit from this program.